Join this key leader in North American heavy civil construction. They specialize in difficult projects such as dam power transmission and distribution, sewer and water pipeline construction and renovation, and so on. Our client is looking for a Tunneling Superintendent to join their team. This individual will be in charge of construction safety, project costs and budgets, scheduling and managing crew workforce, equipment and tools, reviewing timecards and invoices, and ensuring employee compliance with safety policies and training. An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as a strong work ethic and team-building abilities.
Be a part of a team that sets the benchmark for construction quality.
• Oversee and manage safety on the construction site
• Analyze and comprehend the project costs and budgets
• Develop and manage schedules for crew workforce, equipment, and tools to ensure optimal utilization and quality of work
• Monitor and evaluate timecards and invoices to ensure accurate cost distribution
• Ensure that all employees are compliant with company safety policies and have received necessary safety training and equipment updates.
• Willingness to travel and relocate domestically and internationally as project sites are located worldwide.
• Experience supervising multiple foremen/construction crews.
• Focus on safety.
• Ability to work in various climates and conditions at construction sites.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.