Our client is a heavy-civil construction company with projects underway across North America. They specialize in complex and risky projects such as dam power transmission and distribution, sewer and water pipeline projects, construction, and rehabilitation. This company is currently seeking a Superintendent to join their team in Illinois, Nebraska, or North Dakota. An ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, the ability to function as a team player, and must be willing to travel and relocate as the project sites are located domestically and internationally.
Discover a challenging career path with this leading construction company.
• Oversee construction safety.
• Comprehend project costs and budgets.
• Plan and supervise crew workforce, equipment, and tools for optimal efficiency and work quality.
• Check timecards and invoices for accurate cost allocation.
• Ensure that all staff is up-to-date on and following company safety policies and have received necessary safety training and equipment.
• Substantial experience in heavy civil construction.
• Proven ability to supervise multiple foremen and construction crews.
• Strong commitment to safety, with a preference for possessing 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates.
• Exceptional work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve project success.
• Capability to move freely throughout construction sites located in a variety of climates and environments.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.