Join a dynamic and expanding engineering firm operating across multiple industries. This role is thrilling and offers a unique opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects. As a valued member of the Renewable Power team, you will play a vital role in engineering design and project implementation, shaping the future of the power industry. This position entails performing engineering design for various tasks under supervision. The Project Engineer will receive technical guidance on new design topics that they have not encountered before. They will collaborate closely with senior engineers on unfamiliar engineering assignments.
If you have a strong passion for renewable energy and aspire to make a substantial difference, this position is an ideal fit for you!
• Utilizing sound engineering knowledge and applying engineering principles and practices across various project assignments, while receiving guidance and support from fellow engineers and managers.
• Engaging in a range of fundamental engineering tasks to aid in the creation of plans, specifications, reports, diagrams, and other engineering documents, under the supervision of experienced engineers and supervisors.
• Establishing connections with key engineers and officials in external organizations to ensure that engineering practices align with current regulatory requirements and technological advancements.
• Offering insights to Project Managers and business leaders regarding potential enhancements in engineering design and technology, aiming to optimize processes and designs.
• Adhering to quality control systems and conducting thorough checks on all assigned projects.
• Assisting in the development of business unit proposals by estimating engineering hours as a lead in the engineering discipline.
• Developing and nurturing strong client relationships to uphold high-quality standards.
• Maintaining a collaborative approach when collaborating within the Business Sector and across other Business Units.
• Performing additional job-related tasks as necessary to support project goals.
• Bachelors degree preferably in engineering from a recognized university.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience, with at least 2 years in the pipeline industry or a related renewable energy field
• Preferred experience with engineering services firms, renewable energy consultants, renewable energy laboratories, or connections to Utilities and Midstream markets
• Familiarity with basic CAD skills (preferably intermediate-level AutoCAD and beginner-level Micro-Station)
• Willingness and availability to travel 3 to 4 times per month (20-50% travel) as required
• Registration as a professional engineer is highly desirable
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.