This company a leading EPC contractor based in Montana is seeking an experienced Transmission Project Manager to manage and direct the project team for transmission projects across the US and Canada. The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of transmission project management experience with a strong background in high voltage projects. The candidate must be willing to relocate for the duration of the project as required.
Work on diverse projects across North America and discover a challenging career path with this company.
• Lead and direct the project team to achieve project goals and objectives through effective communication, coordination, and follow-up.
• Provide ongoing training and mentoring to the project team to enhance their skills and capabilities.
• Coordinate and enforce training and compliance measures to ensure adherence to project procedures.
• Ensure clear definition and understanding of scope of work, schedule, and budget by senior management and all project participants, including the client.
• Establish and maintain control over project and discipline schedules and budgets.
• Monitor and track project progress with respect to schedule and budget milestones and take necessary action to ensure on-time delivery and within budget.
• Identify and obtain necessary approvals for changes in project scope, budget, and/or schedule.
• Maintain regular communication with the client and adjust project deliverables to meet their needs within contractual obligations or to align with company's requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field. Equivalent experience in a construction-related position will also be considered.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with experience supervising multiple project engineers.
• Safety-oriented, with 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates preferred.
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and conditions.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.