Don’t miss this exciting role for an ERCOT Project Development Manager, working with one of the leading players in the renewable sector across North America. This individual will spearhead the company’s ground-breaking Solar and Energy Storage initiatives, encompassing multiple gigawatts of power across the ERCOT market. For this role, you’ll take the lead in forging partnerships with landowners, community leaders, utilities, and environmental organizations, propelling the development of a sustainable future.
Take the leap and apply today to harness your potential and make a lasting impact!
• Oversee and coordinate the development activities of solar energy projects, from assessing their feasibility to initiating construction.
• Choose, supervise, and guide third-party consultants and development partners.
• Engage with landowners, community leaders, and environmental organizations to share information throughout the process of developing solar energy projects.
• Create economically sustainable solar projects, both new and existing ones.
• Define the desired scope of work and ensure that projects progress according to schedule and budget.
• Stay updated on renewable energy prospects in the United States and monitor national industry trends that impact the future of solar and renewable development opportunities, as well as their competitiveness in relation to customers.
• Collaborate with the development team based in Seoul.
• Fulfill other assigned responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background from a reputable undergraduate program.
• Previous experience in leading renewable energy companies is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project development, preferably within the solar, renewable energy, or real estate development sectors.
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the Solar and/or Energy Storage market in the ERCOT region.
• Familiarity with land lease/purchase agreements and possessing negotiation skills.
• Proficient in project management, capable of identifying and resolving potential project issues, and prioritizing critical tasks.
• Managing the proposal process for Request for Proposals (RFPs) within a specific territory.
• Understanding of current trends in the renewable energy market and their impact on solar and energy storage project development.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person