Our client is a heavy-civil construction company that specializes in various construction projects including such as dam power transmission and distribution, sewer and water pipeline projects, construction, and rehabilitation. They are seeking a Crane Signal Person to join their Chimney Hollow Reservoir project in Colorado. This company offers competitive wages, a generous health plan, and challenging career opportunities.
Join a team of committed professionals who produce exceptional work!
• Understanding the types of crane signals used at a worksite.
• Having experience and/or training in crane signal operations.
• Competently using these signals.
• Understanding the operations and limitations of the equipment, including crane dynamics involved in swinging, raising, lowering, and stopping loads, and in boom deflection from hoisting loads.
• Passing an oral or written test and a practical test.
• Having hoisting experience in rebar would be beneficial but not required.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• Capable of handling heavy objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to perform tasks that require kneeling, stooping, crouching, balancing, climbing, or crawling.
• Able to correctly rig and hoist material.
• Ability to work at heights without fear and maintain balance.
• Can stand or walk for extended periods and work in extreme weather conditions.
• Possession of Confined Space and OSHA certifications preferred.
• Able to work for long, irregular, and varied hours.
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance as per ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
• Ability to perform essential job functions safely and effectively, meeting both qualitative and quantitative productivity standards, consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.