A highly regarded construction firm is in need of a Construction Quality Control Manager to join their renowned heavy-civil construction company. This company is currently overseeing multiple projects throughout North America and is recognized for its commitment to the welfare and growth of its staff. The company's exceptional workforce is a key factor in its success, as it has earned a strong reputation and attracts top-notch individuals. By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside dedicated experts who are determined to set new benchmarks of excellence in their project undertakings.
• Develop, maintain, and ensure the successful implementation of Quality programs for the Project, including overseeing the execution of programs/plans for both direct hire work and Sub-Contractor activities.
• Manage and coordinate Quality activities related to field engineering, procurement, construction, testing, and commissioning within the Project's defined scope.
• Maintain effective communication and liaison with the client regarding the Project's quality activities, following instructions from the Project Manager.
• Review, audit, and assess Quality activities throughout the Project's direct hire execution and Sub-Contractors, providing advice and reporting quality issues and progress to management.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field. Equivalent experience in a construction-related position will also be considered.
• At least 5 years of experience of related CQC management experience on large dam, marine construction, and earthwork construction projects.
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
• Must be willing to travel and relocate. Project sites are located domestically and internationally, so relocation and/or travel are required.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.