This company is dedicated to transforming the energy landscape and creating sustainable value for utilities, businesses, and communities alike. They specialize in developing cutting-edge renewable energy projects, focusing on infrastructure that drives positive change.
As a key member of their team, you'll be at the forefront of M&A and commercial arrangements for a few gigawatts (GW) ERCOT development portfolios. Your expertise in utility-scale solar and storage projects will be pivotal in securing lucrative business opportunities. If you're ready to make your mark in the dynamic world of renewable energy, apply now and unlock your potential today!
• Support the analysis of the utility-scale solar and storage market and contribute to business growth strategies.
• Foster and expand relationships with potential buyers and partners.
• Assist in the monetization of solar and storage development pipeline through bilateral transactions.
• Prepare transaction documents and data room, manage the transaction process with potential buyers, and collaborate on deal execution.
• Support M&A lead in project due diligence across various functional areas and coordinate with teams in the US and South Korea.
• Bachelor's Degree from a reputable undergraduate program with a strong academic record.
• In-depth knowledge of Solar and/or Energy Storage in the ERCOT market.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project development or M&A, preferably in solar or renewable energy. (M&A experience is not mandatory; candidates with development experience and interest in M&A or the commercial sector are also welcome.)
• Strong understanding of solar/storage project development.
• Preferred experience working in leading renewable energy companies.
• Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.